Apply Now: Senior Front-End Developer
Why Alterum?The green economy will expand incredibly fast in the next decades. Its contributors will need new tools to plan and coordinate low carbon initiatives across mutiple organisations.
Who are we looking for?
A senior front-end developer to power the user experience of our SaaS platform for energy and emissions analytics.
- Works Agile with Jira and documents in Confluence,
- We build our web application using Typescript/Angular and then dabble in NodeJS, Python and MongoDB on the backend,
- We use Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, and Firestore to process our data,
- We use git to commit our work, and host our product on the Google Cloud Platform,
- We follow the micro-services architecture on the backend.
Recipe for success:
- Wants to contribute to the fight against climate change,
- 5+ years of experience building customer-facing responsive web applications,
- Senses acutely what makes UI, and UX valuable for users,
- Strong data structures and coding background,
- Is curious with a scrappy mindset to thrive at an early-stage startup,
- Experienced with software engineering standards (e.g. unit-testing, code-reviews, design document),
- Experience with continuous delivery.
- Work in a small team of dedicated individuals contributing to achieve global sustainability,
- Design and architect, efficient and reusable front-end components as a foundation for a complex web application,
- Improve our front-end infrastructure, building UI components, and solve interesting problems,
- Maintain fluid, and mindful communications with the team to stay on track and solve problems as they arise.