Alterum is a software made by Smart Grid to Business Inc.
“User Documentation” means the documents, user manuals and guides with respect to the operation, use and functions of the Software, which may be amended or updated by SG2B from time to time.
“Platform” means the Software, SG2B’s servers and all computer hardware, software, network elements, and electrical and telecommunications infrastructure used by SG2B to provide access to the Software.
You may only use the Software with the authorization of a SG2B customer.
You shall promptly report to SG2B any errors or irregularities in the Software or the Platform or any unauthorized use of any part thereof and inform SG2B immediately if your connection information becomes known to any third person who is not authorized to possess such information.
3. Permitted Use
Use of the Software is limited to the features included in the User Documentation. You are not authorized to use the Software for any other purpose without the prior written consent of SG2B, which consent may be withheld at SG2B absolute discretion. Please refer to the person providing you with connection information for details about permitted use.
4. Prohibited Use
- use the Software for improper or unlawful purposes;
- include, or knowingly allow others to include, any objectionable content or introduce malicious code to the Platform;
- intercept or attempt to intercept any messages transmitted to and from the Platform that are not intended for you;
- access or attempt to access data of other SG2B’s customers;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Platform;
- use the Services or the Software to develop any derivative works or any functionally compatible or competitive software;
- copy or download the Software or any other software contained within the Platform; or
- remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notice on the Software or the User Documentation or any copies thereof.
If you contact SG2B about improvements to the Software, the Platform or the Software Services (a “Suggestion”) you authorize SG2B to use the Suggestions without restriction. You warrant that the Suggestions contain no information that is confidential or proprietary to third parties and agree that (i) SG2B has no expressed or implied obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Suggestions; (ii) SG2B is authorized to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) the Suggestions for any purpose whatsoever, in any way whatsoever, on any medium whatsoever, anywhere in the world; (iii) SG2B may already have considered or be in the process of developing elements identical or similar to those mentioned in the Suggestions; and (iv) you will not be compensated in any way with regards to SG2B’s use of the Suggestions.
You acknowledge that the Software user interface, the look and feel of the Software, and the specific features of the Software are proprietary to SG2B and that SG2B has a legitimate interest in keeping such elements confidential. You agree not to disclose such information other than as necessary to use the Software. You specifically agree to not give access to the Software to outside consultants, except as agreed in writing with SG2B.
7. Limitation of Liability
Subject to the restrictions of public order provided by law, SG2B shall not be liable for any direct and/or indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use of data arising out of the use or performance of the Software, or related thereto, or of the content of the Services or the inability to use the Services, whether based on contract, fault, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if SG2B has been advised of the possibility of damages that may be caused to you by any interruption or suspension of access to the Software.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction